Sunday 17 April 2011

Huggies Swimmer nappies...re-usable? Yes!

So here's how I save some money!

I send my 2 boys to swimming classes and it amazes me just how much money you can waste by using disposable swimmer nappies!



However, did you know that they are RE-USABLE?

You can wash them in your washing machine, just like normal undies, line dry and use again! They don't pill or flake tissue on the other laundry but wash really well. I'm not sure if they can go in the tumble dryer as I just throw them on the line.

It goes without saying, I only re-use if they are wet, not soiled! In that case, straight to the rubbish bin!

I wash, re-use and get about 10 uses out of each pair meaning that I use one packet every 2 years!

How good is that!

Enjoy and happy swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment