Saturday 19 November 2011

Gingerbread Houses ... kind of!!

One of my favourite things about Christmas is the food! It is always for decorative and beautiful that you almost don't want to eat it! I must spend about 6 months of the year planning what I will be cooking for Christmas lunch!

Let me share some images of some of my favourite things in particular.....Gingerbread house made from Graham Crackers or Nice biscuits!

I can't claim these designs but I want to show you what some of those very talented people out there have been up to!  I am so inspired! I'll post images of my house next week (hopefully....unless I eat it first!)

Which one is your favourite?
Isn't this gorgeous!

The basic structure to start from!
 

ooooohhh fairy houses!

And this gorgeous one from Martha Stewart......divine!!!

Enjoy the food of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment