Saturday 19 November 2011

Festive Food

So I have a new favourite party favourite that I absolutely have to share with you....... Bambino cones from Gelatissimo!

Check out these little delights! Great for an after dinner sneaky treat, fab size for the kiddies and the perfect gift for the hostess with the mostess who insists that you shouldn't bring a thing!

They are yummo bite-sized mini cones filled with chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, mint, raspberry and mango gelato then dipped in coloured chocolate.  They sell them in store and you get to take them home in an insulated foam packs so they don't melt!


We serve them at the end of the dinner with coffee and put them in a short glass so they look like a festive bunch of flowers..... Excuse me for a little while, I just have to pop out and pick something up....I have a hankering for something sweet!

Love naughty little indulgences!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment